The Artist as Entrepreneur – Paul Christopher Flynn
February 22 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm| €250
Mentor: Paul Christopher Flynn
Seminar Date: 22 February 2020
Time: 11am – 5pm
Participants: Maximum 12
Course Cost: €250
– Roger Taylor (Queen)
If you believe that your art could and should provide you with a higher income, a day working with Paul could be the first step toward realising that goal. Spaces are limited to allow for both – group and individual work. Themes covered during the seminar:
- Defining Goals – what do you want to get from your art?
- Outlining Plans – how to turn paintings into cash flow.
- Paperwork and Records – finances, stocks, galleries, Revenue.
- The product and how to present it – once it is signed, it is a commodity.
- Galleries – why I don’t but why you should.
- Marketing – your art voice.
- Sales ‘A, B, C’ – soft sell/hard sell. Faith in the work and in yourself.
- Values Added – customer service.
- Refining Goals – use your mistakes.
- Charities – don’t do it for the exposure, do it for the right reasons.